7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,513 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is the ultimate stop for beauty products. I buy all my hair care there, and love the coupons and points I can use to get an even better deal!
The first time I went here I was there for two hours trying to decide on one eye shadow palette. An employee was very help with helping me decide.
Ulta is my favorite place for makeup and other hair and skin needs. It is amazing with great deals and unbeatable prices for such quality products
Not happy with the unhelpful staff but I'm platinum and that should say enough! Honestly if there was a brick and mortar sephora id be rouge there
I am absolutely obsessed with this place. I shop here every time I need well WANT new makeup. They always have deals for maybeline, covergirl etc.
Ulta is my life saver when Sephora runs out of products and they have the best deals! I love the sales and they have a huge section for skin care!
I love all to because it contains a mix of a high-end products as well as drugstore brands. It's a great mix of both prices ranging from all over.
I could literally spend all day here. I love the selection, from high end to drug store. And there are amazing choices that won't break the bank.
Everything you need in one stop. From hair to skin and nails to makeup. They have it all. I definitely viait ulta a lot for my cosmetic products.
Nail polishes form ulta are some of the best. I tired a few pencil lip liners and eye liners but its not nothing different from many other brands
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos