7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,321 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
So many options and varieties the staff is always super friendly and helpful ! I love going in there for the majority of my beauty and makeup needs !
I buy the face wash from Ulta and they work amazing. You can really tell the difference. I also buy products from Benefit & Mac. They are really good
Perfect blend of drugstore and luxury. Ultra is my go-to store. I can get any and everything in one stop. The variety of lines they offer is awesome!
I use the brow bar at ulta and they do such an amazing job!!!! Mostly ulta employees are very rude. But I have had great experience with the brow bar
I'm in love with my Bedhead Curlipop ceramic textures curling iron! I use it daily. The curls have volume and last all day! Couldn't live without it!
I have used the Lorac Pro palette and I enjoyed the pigment in the eyeshadows. It was a little difficult to blend, but overall it was a good product.
I purchased my pureology shampoo and conditioner in liter bottles while they were on sale. I got them cheaper then I donfrom my salon. Very satisfied
I love Ulta because you can get both high end and drugstore makeup all one spot. They also get exclusive releases that you can't get at other stores.
Favorite, favorites store ever!!! Always have sale going on and can find all the products you can possibly want. I only wish they had kat von d brand
Ulta is like a woman's heaven on earth. It's always co clean and organized and they carry cheap to luxury brands. One of my favorite stores for sure!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos