7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,431 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love going to ulta because I always find what I need and I love being a member and building up my points it's like love at first sight when I walk in
I love Ulta just got a ABH dipbrow at first I didn't like cause I didn't know how to use it but I got the hang of it and now it's my all time favorites
Great store with ever greater makeup. I love that there is so much to choose from, I just wish their were more people to help you look for good makeup.
I love ulta cause it always has good supply and the girls that work there are great (Las Cruces) everything is always organized and the help it great.!
The Lancome facial moisturizer really has made a difference in the way my skin feels. It takes it from dry and almost flaky feeling to soft and smooth!
I like Ulta. The fact that they have both drugstore and prestige products is so convenient. And they have a salon. It's really a onestop kind of place.
This store is absolutely amazing. Everytime i go in its like heaven on earth. All of the best products for every beauty need. You want it they have it.
I like ulta but they can be so expensive. And it doesn't help that I don't know enough about makeup to not try to find the cheapest thing in the store.
I love shopping here because not only do they have everything here they have amazing products on sale daily. You also get cash coupons after spending.
love the variety of this this store. I can get drug store brands and name brands all in one place. I do have favorites of both, so this is convenient.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos