BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is by far my favorite store to purchase make up at because I love the idea that they carry both high end as well as lower cost beauty products. I've also had an amazing experience at their Benefit Brow Bar! One product that I had specially purchased there that I LOVE would have to be the Benefit Hoola Bronzer, it works wonders and gives that perfect natural-looking tan.
Zoe P.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE ULTA! The products they carry are great for all people and all financial situations. The only problem is EVERY ULTA... I mean every ulta I go in the employees are rude and have no clue what they're doing. This is coming from a customer that pretty much lives there and has been a platinum member for three years. I have visited multiple different places that have ulta.
Tammy C.
Harrison, AR
This store has an excellent rewards program. You can get triple points on certain items at certain times and if you save up your points all year long (and you purchase makeup regularly) then at the end of the year you can use your points to buy anything in the store! Nice salespeople as well. This store carries high end and low end/drugstore makeup, skincare, and hair care.
sugeith g.
San Benito, TX
I really love this store. It's so nice to get a while to go and treat myself here. I wish I could afford more high end brands, but the good thing about Ulta is that there is a variety of makeup products that I can afford. The times I have gone I had nice customer service, with is always a plus to any store. I really recommend everyone to come and take a look if you haven't!
Meg B.
Lakeland, FL
I am obsessed with Ulta. They carry all of my favorite brands and offer great freebies year-round. The employees are amazing and are great at helping me find what I need and recommending new products. They aren't pushy but help me find things that work for me in my budget. On the rare occasion that I buy something that doesn't work, they happily return it for a full refund.
mary c.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love colorpop so much. its not just cheap but it also has amazing colors. some colors for going out on a date or just to have lunch with your friends. the pros are, its very cheap and affordable, amazing colors, has variety of colors to choice from. the cons are sometimes the lipsticks arent very pigmented other than that i think we love our matte lipsticks from colorpop!
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! In my town in is located right on the main road. They always have exactly what I am looking for. A few times I haven't been able to find specific brands or products. They carry and extensive amount of beauty products for hair, face, skin, and nails. The workers are always helpful and the prices always very fair. You can't beat them when they are running a sale!
Vine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my second go-to beauty store behind a Sephora. I love that this store has high end brands and cheaper brands like Revlon, CoverGirl, etc. I could spend hours perusing through their fragrance section alone. One thing I'm not crazy about with Ulta is their ability to color match me for foundation. I partially blame this on the mediocre lighting in most of the stores.
Heather K.
Newhall, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is great for their variety. I love that I can grab both drugstore and prestige brands at the same time. Their rewards program is a great value. My biggest complaint with Ulta is that the stores are almost always a mess. The nail polish is so hard to find specific shades, and the clearance aisle is always a nightmare. The prestige sections always look beautiful though!
Yerania G.
Ulta (sigh) what can I say..its my mommy get away store! You can find every cosmetic brand. Prices are okay. If your looking for quality I guess you have to spend more. I spend too much time and money haha. My favorite purchase is probably the tarte best seller kit,bought a few months ago for under 35 dollars i think. My favorite store for makeup and natural hair products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?