7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I been really loving the ulta shadows sometimes I need to really pixie my pallets to go and I literally just grab Browns and oinks wich is all I wear !
I love Ulta! All of your beauty needs can be found here. There awards program is awesome too. I am constantly getting coupons and money off my purchase
Love this store they carry everything you need for makeup, they have great quality down to not so great something for everyone all skin tone and types.
Go here a lot, they have pretty much everything you are looking for and can help you with mostly anything as well. Great environment and great workers.
love the store and the products they sell, but i do not like the customer service. they are rude and act like the customers are inconveniences to them.
I think Ulta is a GREAT place to shop for makeup since theres drugstore and higher end products but I just always prefer sephora since I am a VIB there
I love the service and experience I get while shopping at Ulta both online and in store. I stop there often to refill my kit before servicing a client.
Ulta is so amazing because it has both drugstore and high end products! I love that it's a one-stop shop for makeup, skincare, nail care and hair care!
The Lancome facial moisturizer really has made a difference in the way my skin feels. It takes it from dry and almost flaky feeling to soft and smooth!
This is my go to for my hair appliances. I bought my favorite straightener from ultra and my blow dryer they are quality products and reasonable prices
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos