BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Karyna J.
Everyone is always so helpful. The sales are amazing and it's so easy to get rewards. It's great to be able to try new products and get recommendations.
Alexandria S.
Mc Kenzie, AL
Ulta is such a fabulous store! I could spend hours upon hours in there looking at all the beauty products Ulta supplies! At a very reasonable price too!
Haley W.
Millers Creek, NC
Ulta is my number one location for all things beauty! I am able to purchase my favorite brands and explore new ones as well! I never leave empty handed!
Sidney N.
Woodstock, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't love ulta but they get the job done. Never really had an amazing experience in their store and the selection is lore drugstore level than high end
Kimberly S.
Salem, VA
Ulta Make-up remover is a great daily regiment for me. I have sensitive skin so I just can't just use anythung. Never fails. Always serves its purpose.
Sara G.
I buy my bareminerals foundation primer from ulta. The stores are always easy to find what I need and offer sales on prestige brands from time to time.
Stephanie S.
Charleston
I love that Ulta provides coupons that I am able to use every time I shop. Always has the best products and staff are always helpful and knowledgeable.
Megan G.
Council Blfs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to ulta! Probably my favorite store, rewards program is a must!!! You get money back to spend in the store and you can use it on anything!
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN
Have used many products from Ultra, purchased some lotion and perfume samples for Christmas stocking and grab a couple for me too. Loved the eyeshadow!
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Ulta has a greater selection than Sephora, but sometimes that can also be a little overwhelming. I do think they have better prices on everyday things.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.