7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,517 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a department store for beauty products. Not just make-up but a one stop shop. I do wish their coupons included the premium brand make-up though.
Ulta has a great selection of products at very affordable prices. The only downside is that they don't offer all of the higher end products that I love.
My daughter absolutely loves this store, she can find everything she needs for her total body here. Not to pricey, wish WWE had one closer to the house.
I love how they don't only have high end makeup but affordable makeup too. Love all the NYX lip product I got and is cheaper then other drugs store too.
They are reasonably priced and have great items to purchase! Really enjoy going to this store and finding all my makeup and hair essentials in one area!
I just purchased 2 Covergirl eyeshadow pallets at Ulta. Between the sale they had going on and the 20% off coupon I had they were both around $8 each!!!
Ulta is such a fabulous store! I could spend hours upon hours in there looking at all the beauty products Ulta supplies! At a very reasonable price too!
Ulta has everything from every price range and taste. It's easy to try new things and learn about new products without committing to an entire regimine.
Love the selection of beauty products at Ulta. They often run good sales, however I feel their standard prices are higher than I normally prefer to pay.
Everyone is always so helpful. The sales are amazing and it's so easy to get rewards. It's great to be able to try new products and get recommendations.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos