BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
Ulta is a department store for beauty products. Not just make-up but a one stop shop. I do wish their coupons included the premium brand make-up though.
Mi Joi T.
Canton, MI
Ulta has a great selection of products at very affordable prices. The only downside is that they don't offer all of the higher end products that I love.
Lori T.
Pulaski, VA
My daughter absolutely loves this store, she can find everything she needs for her total body here. Not to pricey, wish WWE had one closer to the house.
Nancy L.
Sacramento, CA
I love how they don't only have high end makeup but affordable makeup too. Love all the NYX lip product I got and is cheaper then other drugs store too.
Breeanna W.
They are reasonably priced and have great items to purchase! Really enjoy going to this store and finding all my makeup and hair essentials in one area!
Amy S.
I just purchased 2 Covergirl eyeshadow pallets at Ulta. Between the sale they had going on and the 20% off coupon I had they were both around $8 each!!!
Alexandria S.
Mc Kenzie, AL
Ulta is such a fabulous store! I could spend hours upon hours in there looking at all the beauty products Ulta supplies! At a very reasonable price too!
Caitlin W.
Pewee Valley, KY
Ulta has everything from every price range and taste. It's easy to try new things and learn about new products without committing to an entire regimine.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
Love the selection of beauty products at Ulta. They often run good sales, however I feel their standard prices are higher than I normally prefer to pay.
Karyna J.
Everyone is always so helpful. The sales are amazing and it's so easy to get rewards. It's great to be able to try new products and get recommendations.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.