BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Theresa D.
Daly City, CA
Ulta has a nice variety of products from high end to drugstore. They have a large range of products for each brand they carry and prices are reasonable.
Darby F.
Danville, KY
LOVE ULTA. They have drugstore brands and luxury brands together and it's perfect for a girl like me! Sometimes I gotta stock up on NYX and urban decay!
Kristy S.
Long Beach, CA
The best store ever. They not only carry everything from high end to drug store products, they even offer coupons! So many ways to save it's so awesome.
Emily C.
Grand blanc, MI
Expensive items but well worth it. Would recommend them to anyone. I don't shop here a lot but when I do I am always highly satisfied with the products!
Jalissa J.
Ulta is a pretty good store I don't go there a lot but I go enough to know what I'm talking about. There stuff is good if you know your makeup and stuff
Shelby M.
Elon, NC
Favorite place to buy all things drugstore and high end! The employees are super helpful all the time and there's always deals in the drugstore section.
Sarah W.
Iowa City, IA
Ulta is a great store because they sell the Gel I like. It tends to be on the more expensive size, however I seem to be satisfied with everything I get.
erica w.
Anna, TX
I luv this store. They have a great range of beauty products from drugstore to high end. They also have plenty of fragrances. They have tons of testors.
Breeanna W.
They are reasonably priced and have great items to purchase! Really enjoy going to this store and finding all my makeup and hair essentials in one area!
Nancy L.
Sacramento, CA
I love how they don't only have high end makeup but affordable makeup too. Love all the NYX lip product I got and is cheaper then other drugs store too.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.