7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I could spend hours in this store. I love the products they cary and the variety of sources they offer. It's one of my favorite beauty stores to shop at.
The Clinique 2in1 foundation shocked me. I got it for free because of a promotion they were doing and I'm in love! It looks natural but it full coverage!
Whenever I need something for beauty, this is where I go!! They have such a wide variety of products from hair care to makeup and salon/make-up stations.
I LOVE ULTA!! I like Ulta's reward system better than Sephora because I feel like with Ulta's you get more. I love all their presteige brands they carry.
I always enjoy shopping at ulta. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable about the products. The prices are reasonable for the quality of products.
I tried clinques moisturizer and found it to be a very nice non oily face cream. I am very satisfied with how easily it absorbed and didnt clog my pores.
I always go to Ulta when I buy my favorite perfume Dolce & Gabana Light Blue. They have the best prices and their fragrance section is very easy to shop.
The Benefit Brow bar is the ONLY place I go to get my brows done. I love everything Ulta has to offer. Their stores are always so inviting and organized.
I don't shop very often at Ulta, but they do have good products! I just prefer to shop at Sephora because they have a better selection and point system.
I luv this store. They have a great range of beauty products from drugstore to high end. They also have plenty of fragrances. They have tons of testors.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos