BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jessica D.
Wichita, KS
I could spend hours in this store. I love the products they cary and the variety of sources they offer. It's one of my favorite beauty stores to shop at.
Kimmy G.
Sterling Heights, MI
The Clinique 2in1 foundation shocked me. I got it for free because of a promotion they were doing and I'm in love! It looks natural but it full coverage!
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Whenever I need something for beauty, this is where I go!! They have such a wide variety of products from hair care to makeup and salon/make-up stations.
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
I LOVE ULTA!! I like Ulta's reward system better than Sephora because I feel like with Ulta's you get more. I love all their presteige brands they carry.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
I always enjoy shopping at ulta. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable about the products. The prices are reasonable for the quality of products.
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
I tried clinques moisturizer and found it to be a very nice non oily face cream. I am very satisfied with how easily it absorbed and didnt clog my pores.
L. M.
Long Beach, MS
I always go to Ulta when I buy my favorite perfume Dolce & Gabana Light Blue. They have the best prices and their fragrance section is very easy to shop.
Maggie
Wilmington, DE
The Benefit Brow bar is the ONLY place I go to get my brows done. I love everything Ulta has to offer. Their stores are always so inviting and organized.
Rachel B.
I don't shop very often at Ulta, but they do have good products! I just prefer to shop at Sephora because they have a better selection and point system.
erica w.
Anna, TX
I luv this store. They have a great range of beauty products from drugstore to high end. They also have plenty of fragrances. They have tons of testors.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.