BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nancy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved ulta because they have almost everything you need regarding beauty in one store. They have hair, skin, and cosmetics from low to high end brands.
Sunni T.
Oak Grove, KY
Ulta has everything you could ask for as a girl. They have the best knock off brands of makeup , it makes you feel like you're using the high end brands.
Felicia D.
I love this store! They have anything from nail polish to makeup to high end products. There is always someone to help you and answer all your questions.
Heidi Z.
Absolutely love this store but they're always out of stock an a ton of things. Girls working are always nice. I love to go there anytime I get the chance
Kristen M.
Stephenville, TX
Always can find exactly what I'm looking for and the staff is wonderful. Everyone seems quite friendly and knowledgeable about three products they carry.
Carmen P.
Philadelphia, PA
The people at ulta are usually friendly. Every once in a while they will have a great deal. If you can spend enough to earn platinum you get great perks!
Victoria k.
Geneva, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta so much it is my favorite place to pick up makeup becasue they have a high end and drugstore and I love that they always have deals going on.
Nicole R.
Blair, NE
Great store especially the sale items. They have a huge varity of itema to pick from. I got a Mia there and purchase acne products for my trenagers ther.
Teralyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it because it offers a lot of the beauty brands I use at an affordable price. And I build up points with every purchase towards freebies. Win-Win!
Kitty D.
Oxford, MS
I love going into ulta! I could spend hours in there or just go to pick something up. It's the perfect place to shop when you need to get your beauty on!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.