BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ulta
Like Ulta for one convenient stop for everything beauty I may need. I was a little disappointed on my last trip to find many things I needed out of stock.
Aaliyah B.
Waxahachie
Haven't tried this out and I'm actually at finding out about it however the website is very unorganized but I heard they have pretty good products there ūü§ó
Malexis H.
Recently bought their blending sponge duo and honestly, they are just as good as the original beauty blender. They are super affordable! I paid $10 for 2!
Jessica B.
Ulta provides a multitude of product options. It can be a bit overwhelming but if you ask for help, the staff are typically knowledgeable about the items.
Emily K.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ulta has everything from presto she brands, to fragrance, to drugstore brands, to a salon. I can go into Ulta and find whatever I'm looking for plus some!
Veronica R.
Lancaster, NY
Has the widest assortment of brands of any other store in my area. It's perfect having high end and drugstore in the same store, as well as hair and body.
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
Love Ulta. The employees are always so knowledgeable and I'm cosmetically challenged. They make life easier. I also appreciate the selection in the store.
Brittany P.
Lake Charles, LA
Ulta is good because it sells drug store make up and high end make up. They also give you a freebie on your birthday. And regularly they send you coupons.
Katie K.
Harriman, TN
I love the Benefit POREFessional primer. It goes on easy and covers all pores. Makes my foundation look flawless. Can't wait to try more Benefit products!
Ashley B.
Overall a decent store. Sometimes you get overly pushy sales people but other times they're fine. I love that they have high end and low end in one store.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.