7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,457 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Like Ulta for one convenient stop for everything beauty I may need. I was a little disappointed on my last trip to find many things I needed out of stock.
Haven't tried this out and I'm actually at finding out about it however the website is very unorganized but I heard they have pretty good products there 🤗
Recently bought their blending sponge duo and honestly, they are just as good as the original beauty blender. They are super affordable! I paid $10 for 2!
Ulta provides a multitude of product options. It can be a bit overwhelming but if you ask for help, the staff are typically knowledgeable about the items.
Ulta has everything from presto she brands, to fragrance, to drugstore brands, to a salon. I can go into Ulta and find whatever I'm looking for plus some!
Has the widest assortment of brands of any other store in my area. It's perfect having high end and drugstore in the same store, as well as hair and body.
Love Ulta. The employees are always so knowledgeable and I'm cosmetically challenged. They make life easier. I also appreciate the selection in the store.
Ulta is good because it sells drug store make up and high end make up. They also give you a freebie on your birthday. And regularly they send you coupons.
I love the Benefit POREFessional primer. It goes on easy and covers all pores. Makes my foundation look flawless. Can't wait to try more Benefit products!
Overall a decent store. Sometimes you get overly pushy sales people but other times they're fine. I love that they have high end and low end in one store.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos