7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,036 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ULTA, I started shopping here around a year and a half ago and have not stopped since. I go here for all my higher end makeup needs like big pallets and some of my makeup brushes. I've gotten my Tarte, Makeup Revolution and Too Faced pallets and other makeup products at ULTA and just love the feel of the store. The store is always clean and very well organized.
I think the best thing about Ulta is how they've merged high end and drug store brands into one place. It's as affordable as the shopper needs it to be (or as extravagant.) I love going in because no matter what I need - hair products, make up, styling tools, it's one stop shopping.
I love this store. I like the wide variety of products that they offer. They have anything from upscale brands to cheap drug store products. It's always fun to go in and look around. I frequently buy new makeup palettes and foundation there. they have everything
I mostly go to Ulta for their Salon, and their Salon has never let me down, whereas other hair places have left me wanting. Their product lines could use improvement, but they are very much affordable. I love that they offer a credit card here. All in all, I definitely recommend this store to people, especially those wanting a more affordable alternative to Sephora.
I live for Ulta!! They carry both high end and drugstore makeup products. As well as hair and skincare. They have a great rewards program that is free to sign up for. You earn points that give you cash towards your purchases. I can't recommend this store enough.
I love ulta!! I find exactly what i need!! I love the points that get accumulated and later can use on your purchases. I am currently at platinum so you can probably tell i shop there a lot lol. The ulta here has great and very nice employees that are super helpful!
Definitely my favorite beauty store. I love that they have drug store AND high end make up options. I feel it is organized much better than Sephora and I feel safer and less judged while in there. The workers are always as nice as can be. I would highly recommend!
Great store with reasonable prices! You can find just about anything here ranging from the makeup brands found at your local drugstore all the way to higher end products you can find at department stores. One stop shop for just about anything in your beauty regime
I normally shop Sephora, but I stopped into an Ulta the other day and was very happily surprised at the amount of sale items they have! I even purchased a new CHI hair straightener for 20 bucks on clearance. I definitely will be checking in at Ulta more frequently now.
Ulta is simply amazing! And the employees are wonderful! They are very knowledgeable about everything in the store and I have never had a bad experience! The brow bar is my favorite the price is kind of high but it is so worth it because of how thorough the consultant is!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos