7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,486 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great store for for finding almost any brand. The salon however leaves a lot to be desired. Have been to two different locations and was happy either time.
Love Ulta, Ulta has all different types and kinds of make-up. You will always find what you want at Ulta. Ulta has good prices also. Highly recommend Ulta.
I really do love ulta's rewards program! It's sooo worth it to save points because they eventually stack up to redeem for free makeup! Even prestige lines!
I love Ulta, but I really only find myself there when there isn't a Sephora around. Their price points are good, I just don't find their perks as enticing.
What I love about ulta is that you can find nearly anything there. High end beauty brands as well as drug store beauty brands. It's really a one stop shop!
I've bought from the online store a few times and I'm never dissatisfied! They always do a great job and I haven't had an issue with any products from them
Have a great variety of beauty products at a very affordable price, all the things that I had purchased here have been perfect and they have a good quality
Ulta carries drugstore brands and mid priced brands. They always offer coupons. The staff is helpful but work on commission for some brands (like benefit).
Words don't describe the love I have for this place!!! I absolutely love going there even if it's just for one thing. The prices are reasonable, sometimes.
I always go to ulta to buy my eyelashes and they have such a wide selection. So many Ardell lashes to choose from. Also eyelure lashes and many more brands
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos