BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
Ulta is my go to beauty store, whether you are there for makeup, skin care or skin services.. its a one stop shop for most. They now offer a ulta rewards credit card for anyone that cant seem to afford high end makeup while building points to save money! I love their promotions that other stores don't provide and its very clean, organized and the ulta staff are always friendly.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
Though I like to go there because of the deals they have and also they have certain brands I can't find anywhere else, I hate going there because the staff is so unfriendly. They don't take there time with you unless you are buying a prestige brand or if your going to spend hundreds of dollars. They rarely help when you want something from the nyx brand or any drug store brand.
Paige D.
Bradenton, FL
At ulta I mainly go for lorac cosmetics because they are not sold at sephora and also it cosmetics. I have the lorac pro pallet and its a nice neutral pallet and for it cosmetics i use the pores no more compact and I actually just hit pan on it because I love it. Also ulta has drug store products too that i really enjoy being able to get high end and drugstore at the same time.
VALERIE W.
Ulta is my go to store when I am looking for a deal or sale on makeup that tends to be on the high end. I shop here more then other stores but they can be higher then high end stores if you don't catch them during a great deal. They have all the high end makeup and cleansing products that I love and can't seem to keep out of the store when I have a little extra money to spend .
Kat G.
I love Ulta! The prices are reasonable and the products are endless. They have a variety of every single thing you need. The girls there are 50/50 happy or not so happy to work with you. But that doesn't get me down because Ulta is just the best . They have accounts you can get and make sure to ask for your points at register because they won't tell you ! You can get free stuff
Karlie P.
Winter Haven, FL
If you go to Ulta I recommend the first thing you grab is the Maybeline Lash Sensational Mascara. It is extremely affordable and the product is the best quality you could ever have. I love it so much it is my absolute favorite makeup product. I always come to Ulta because the workers are so nice and the products they sell are always high quality. I recommend this store highly!
Kim W.
Topeka, KS
Ulta is my go to place for any beauty product. Employees are more friendly here than at sephora. My favorite purchase was my Fiona Stiles matte foundation. Was very surprised with how much i loved it. Ulta has everything from drug store to high end and their reward program adds up fast and is great for when you want to get a high end product but don't want to spend full price.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte , NC
Ulta is my all around favorite store. You get the pleasure of having both drug store and high end products in one place. Their rewards program is the best as points add up to money. They also accept manufacturers coupon and always have promotional coupons available. Not only do they offer salon services, but they also have a Benefit Brow Bar. Ulta is my must place to shop at.
Meaghan N.
Hazel Park, MI
I LOVE shopping at Ulta! They always have so many different and cool makeup, I never leave the store with just something I intended to buy. I've come across a lot of cool beauty items I love. The store has everything from makeup brushes, to perfume, to a beauty bar. I sometimes get my eyebrows done there, which includes mapping to make your eyebrows as perfect as they can be!
ALEXANDRA F.
Tolleson, AZ
I continue shopping at ulta for convenience. Therw are many locations near me. Although ice had issues with them on my last three purchases. The first time they did not carry the product I wanted at that particular location. The second time I ordered online and my package was delivered with products missing. And the third timey pallet was delivered with eye shadows shattered.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.