7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,357 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Awesome they have beauty services available and massages and facials. The fragrance section is my favorite of all. With all the testers it is so hard to choose.
This is the superstore for everything beauty. There is literally everything from your drugstore brands to your prestige brands to a FULL SALON! LOVE THIS PLACE
Great store with a great variety of awesome product.... You can never leave empty handed here.... You can also never go "In & Out" This place is simply amazing
ULTA is a great store. I love the prices and the wide shopping range. The customer service is wonderful and quality of products is terrific! I love it so much!
I like shopping at Ulta online because I've never seen or been in an Ulta personally. I love all the products they carry and defiantly a splurge kind of thing.
I can always rely on Ulta for having products I need. They have small palettes with amazing colors! Love the variety of supplies they have in store and online!
What a great store for everything beauty. I love that there is a high-end and drugstore end for all makeup and hair products. Plus. They have a salon in store!
Generally staff haven't been that helpful but they are better here than at some other stores. I like the selection and usually they have what you need in stock
It's a 10 miracle leave in conditioner is the best to provide much needed protection to my dry hair and especially now in the winter. It's pricey but worth it.
Ulta is a great store because it has a bomb af reward program, as well as a drugstore and high-end mix of products. I can always find something I love at Ulta.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos