BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I do love Ulta but I have to give them a three because their staff can be a pain in the ass. If I'm not dressed up with my normL makeup and hair done then their staff just assumes I don't know what I'm doing and will treat me different and it's irritating. Usually I stick to their online store because it's usually faster for me but the testers in store do color me in so much handy
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
For those of you who don't know...
ULTA = LIFE.
They always have the best deals, they have a great staff who is always willing to help answer questions. Not to mention, they usually always have freebies to throw into your bag! If you're not a member of their rewards club, I seriously suggest you join.. it's totally worth it! They send out coupons and exclusive deals all the time!
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Ulta has stepped up their game!!! I used to be a Sephora snob and now I enjoy going to Ulta just as much...I also prefer the reward program at Ulta over Sephora. Nice selection of products from mass to prestige. Only down fall is the stores are usually dirty, not stocked and no one seems to work there?! If you know what you want and don't require assistance. This is a good place.
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
I love shopping at Ulta but I try not to do it in store. Whenever I go to Ulta, I feel like the employees are breathing down my neck. I never feel that way at Sephora. I just wish they did not stand by me the entire time I shop because it is really uncomfortable. Its happened at both Ulta's I go too. Just kinda uncomfortable. However, I love the company and their rewards program!
Elizabeth M.
Westland, MI
I've only shopped in this store a handful of times but I've enjoyed my experience each time. The workers are very friendly and actually seem to enjoy helping you find exactly what your looking for. I like that they still do sell the cheaper brands and various sections of other beauty products to shop in as well. It seems like it's a one stop shop for hair nails and face products.
Jalayna H.
Flint, MI
I love this store and the app. Although the associated there are not must help, I always find what I need. Also, I love how the store is split-up in two different sections, high-end and drugstore. The app is also very helpful it allows me to purchase items. I use the favorites section to keep all my favorite products in there and I also use it to keep products that I want to try.
Larissa M.
I purchase my Bare Minerals and Tarte cosmetics at Ulta. I haven't gotten one item that I haven't liked! This includes: foundation, cover up, blush, mascara, eye shadow, eye liner and more! The prices are reasonable and the staff at Ulta are knowledgeable and helpful. I never feel like they are trying to sell me something. They take their time to find the best item for my needs.
Rachel B.
Hillsboro, OH
I like ulta and the wide array of products. Plus hey offer many different sales to snag deal on great products. However the reason I give two star is because I have had aweful experiences in the store with their employees. They are always rude and unhelpful. They never keep things stock and want to just stand around and talk. THis has happened at more than one ulta location too.
Sara B.
Athens, WV
I have shopped in many stores that sell makeup and some offer better customer service than others. I have had amazing customer service experienced at Ulta. I tend to shop both high end and drugstore products and I am truly impressed with the selection available. Ulta emails coupons which can be combined with their reward program which makes it possible to get some amazing deals.
Paige D.
Bradenton, FL
At ulta I mainly go for lorac cosmetics because they are not sold at sephora and also it cosmetics. I have the lorac pro pallet and its a nice neutral pallet and for it cosmetics i use the pores no more compact and I actually just hit pan on it because I love it. Also ulta has drug store products too that i really enjoy being able to get high end and drugstore at the same time.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.