7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is the best shop for picking up all your must-need beauty supplies. The prices are comparable to other stores, there's a reward card, and a large selection.
Love love love Ulta one of my favorite places online or in person! They have absolutely everything I could ever need and always give lots of samples! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Staff is always friendly. Able to get in and get out and find what I am looking for. Wide variety of skin care products to choose from and easy to find in store.
The urban decay all nighter setting spray is a life saver. Usually my makeup will melt off by the end of the day but with this spray it will stay all night long!
I love anything marc jacobs i love the store its alittle pricy but they have the perfumes that i love my fav is marc jacobs daisy only place i can get in my town
Ulta has a lot of great brands and also have some drug store brands. There never seems to be employees floating around to see if anyone needs help but it's fine.
Definitely my go to for all my beauty needs! Great prices, great promotions, fast shipping! They have a fabulous variety of products, from lower end to high end.
I purchased some of there brushes and there very soft on your skin and very good to blend with . As well there eyeshadows since there easy to blend with a brush.
I love that Ulta has a large selection of OPI and Kenra products. I love the blow dry spray and the hair spray in the Kenra. And the 3 step OPI gel is amazing <3
They have a huge variety of beauty products. Love the store brand make up!!! They are fairly priced if you're on a budget and can't afford the higher end make up
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos