7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,416 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This store has everything a girl needs. From head to toes they got you covered. Great prices to,and you can even find coupons sometime. I never leave empty handed.
I always feel very comfortable going into ultra they are so polite and they have everything you need it you will literally never walk out of ultra empty-handed !!!
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for stocking stuffers! Who doesn't love a new Urban Decay eyeshadow in their stocking? I also love visiting the brow bar at Ulta!
I used this makeup a long time ago when I purchased it from JCPenney. The make up served it's purpose and there was a wide range of types of make up to choose from
I love how at ulta they sell drugstore and high end beauty products! However the high end product selection is much more limited per each brand compared to sephora
I go to Ulta for the majority of my make up needs as well as the benefit bar, which is the only place to go to when I need my brows done! Best service and prices !
I love this brands highlighter even after purchasing many other this is my.go.to, I've heard many good and bad things but I do believe they made.some good products
I am a credit card holder at ulta and love the perks that come with the rewards program. It's easy to shop and save whenever I want and you quickly rack up points.
I bought the too face peach palettefrom ulta and loved it, it was sold out everyone except one hidden ulta, I love that I can buy drugstore items from here as well
I always purchase my drugstore type of cosmetics from Ulta because if they don't work out, you can always return it. I shop here once every two-three months or so.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos