7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,376 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Store is super pretty and organized. Each table is a different brand which makes looking for a specific product easy. Cost is fairly affordable and quality is great
I love Ulta! I like that you get points for shopping, and can redeem that at any time. I get a lot of coupons from them too. And I'm satisfied with their selection!
Amazing deals and you can find almost anything you want! Also they have a great reward system. I love getting their magazine and seeing the new or featured products
Ulta always have what I'm looking with plenty of variety and comparable in price. Their rewards program is awesome and if used properly it saves you a ton of money.
I love this store. They have everything you can possibly need to meet your beauty needs. I love getting my eyebrows waxed there. Overall they are fairly affordable.
The Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray is one of my favorite products because it helps my makeup stay on for longer and it makes the final look feel fresh
Recently, went and got my brows tinted and waxed at the Benefit Brow Bar for a special event and they looked wonderful! They have a great selection of products too.
I switched to a few Ulta brands this go round and I really like them. Their face primer and setting powder is great! Long lasting and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
i had my hair cut there , they do a very good job. i dont remember ,stocking stuffers love the free robs . and hair care products for my self and for gift baskets !
Went to Ulta a couple of times for haircuts. They do wonderful work and I leave very happy. They also recommend which products to use in order to maintain the style
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos