BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kylee P.
Fremont, NH
Their cherry red lipstick is my sisters favorite. It matches her skin tone beautifully. It is affordable, great quality, and the only lipstick she will buy in bulk.
Amy C.
Ludlow, MA
Ulta always have what I'm looking with plenty of variety and comparable in price. Their rewards program is awesome and if used properly it saves you a ton of money.
Yvanna R.
Alice, TX
I will always find what I need in ULTA. All name brand products or own brand products are always easily accessible. I also love the discounts and coupons available.
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I enjoy going to this store and I like that they offer coupons, but I usually can't use the coupons on the things that I came to get in the store (urban decay etc.)
debra p.
Syracuse, NY
i had my hair cut there , they do a very good job. i dont remember ,stocking stuffers love the free robs . and hair care products for my self and for gift baskets !
Gina R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I work at ULTA so I am a little .... pro them. I love and so happy my store has NARS it's a dream come true. I like they sell products for everyone s beauty budget.
Alicia L.
Barboursville, WV
I love this store. They have everything you can possibly need to meet your beauty needs. I love getting my eyebrows waxed there. Overall they are fairly affordable.
Lorena S.
The Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray is one of my favorite products because it helps my makeup stay on for longer and it makes the final look feel fresh
Rory L.
i use Ulta's eyeliner. i love them. i cannot use the plum color of any brand tho...guess i am allergic. great prices, color options. they go on great, last all day.
Amanda M.
Love, love, love ULTA! I can't say it enough. It's a genius idea to have a store that provides for the need for high-end and drugstore brands all in the same place!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.