BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Becca G.
Belmont, MA
Shopping in-store at Ulta is one of my favorite things to do. I visit the store at least once a week. I love that they sell both high-end brands and drug store brands, it really in a one stop shop for all beauty needs. The rewards program is incredible, even better than Sephoras. Points turn in to actual dollars off purchases instead of just rewards/samples!
Christina S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Ulta with the mix of cheaper store brands with the cult favorites. The birthday presents have been great and rewards program has been awesome too (i got an urban pallette for almost free by redeeming my points!!) They always tend to run really good sales as well.
Kaitlyn F.
Ulta is a nice place and I go their often to shop for cosmetics and my favorite purchase was a concealer I don't remember the name of it but I loved it and my experiences there is always good I have never had a bad experience there and I know I never will because it's a good place.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is one of my absolute favorite places to shop! They always have good sales and coupons weekly. Their credit card program is great, and their loyalty program is my favorite, especially when they have bonus points days! If you love beauty, like me, ulta is the place to be!
Brittney B.
Glendale, AZ
I recently purchased the Tarte Amazonian Clay 10 Hour Foundation and have been thoroughly impressed. It gives full coverage, but I also still look like I have "normal" skin and not caked on makeup. It's on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way with this product.
Kristine Michelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta's asian beauty game is definitely going up with theirs being more mid-range, as opposed to Sephora's super expensive prices on asian beauty. I also LOVE that they have a bigger variety of hair products, bath products, and makeup not usually found in the mall or Sephora.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this store, they offer a ton of different brands . The staff are always more than happy to help you find new products and show you where the ones are that you're looking for. They also have monthly events which is a great way to try new products and ask all the questions you want.
Belinda B.
Clarkston, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta they have so many great deals from drug store make up to higher end market. They have amazing customer service and seem to value their customers you can find things for everyones budget. Anytime that I have had an issue I've always been treated with respect.
Cicely L.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVE ULTA because it has all of the brands I am looking for in one spot. I can either go to the high-end side or the drugstore side depending on how much I am willing to spend, which I think is wonderful. I love the vast array of beauty and makeup products they have for sale.
Lise V.
Prosper, TX
Great variety at great prices Ulta has both drugstore and high end cosmetics, as well as hair essentials, hair tools and body lotions. They also have a styling salon available with coupons in their monthly flyer and a brow bar with professional ready to assist in store.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?