7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,044 Reviews
Top Questions See all 191 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Shopping in-store at Ulta is one of my favorite things to do. I visit the store at least once a week. I love that they sell both high-end brands and drug store brands, it really in a one stop shop for all beauty needs. The rewards program is incredible, even better than Sephoras. Points turn in to actual dollars off purchases instead of just rewards/samples!
I love Ulta with the mix of cheaper store brands with the cult favorites. The birthday presents have been great and rewards program has been awesome too (i got an urban pallette for almost free by redeeming my points!!) They always tend to run really good sales as well.
Ulta is a nice place and I go their often to shop for cosmetics and my favorite purchase was a concealer I don't remember the name of it but I loved it and my experiences there is always good I have never had a bad experience there and I know I never will because it's a good place.
Ulta is one of my absolute favorite places to shop! They always have good sales and coupons weekly. Their credit card program is great, and their loyalty program is my favorite, especially when they have bonus points days! If you love beauty, like me, ulta is the place to be!
I recently purchased the Tarte Amazonian Clay 10 Hour Foundation and have been thoroughly impressed. It gives full coverage, but I also still look like I have "normal" skin and not caked on makeup. It's on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way with this product.
Ulta's asian beauty game is definitely going up with theirs being more mid-range, as opposed to Sephora's super expensive prices on asian beauty. I also LOVE that they have a bigger variety of hair products, bath products, and makeup not usually found in the mall or Sephora.
Love this store, they offer a ton of different brands . The staff are always more than happy to help you find new products and show you where the ones are that you're looking for. They also have monthly events which is a great way to try new products and ask all the questions you want.
I love ulta they have so many great deals from drug store make up to higher end market. They have amazing customer service and seem to value their customers you can find things for everyones budget. Anytime that I have had an issue I've always been treated with respect.
I LOVE ULTA because it has all of the brands I am looking for in one spot. I can either go to the high-end side or the drugstore side depending on how much I am willing to spend, which I think is wonderful. I love the vast array of beauty and makeup products they have for sale.
Great variety at great prices Ulta has both drugstore and high end cosmetics, as well as hair essentials, hair tools and body lotions. They also have a styling salon available with coupons in their monthly flyer and a brow bar with professional ready to assist in store.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos