7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,343 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta Beauty recently opened here in my town and it's amazing. A bit on the high price but it has everything you could ever need for beauty products. And A hair salon
I love Ulta. They're like a less intimidating Sephora tbh. They have the high end products as well as some more budget friendly options. They have all things beauty.
Ilya is definitely not as good as sephora but they have a long way. I have had great experiences with their brow bar and think the customer service is also excellent
I love Ulta products! I use the contour pallet on a daily basis and have several other products. They constantly run sales on their products and are very affordable.
I find that this place is alot like shephora only it includes drug store products. I bought my Neutrogena face moisturizer here .. I absolutely am obsessed with it!!
Love love love. I know they don't carry some stuff but I love the way it is organized. Ultra always has good deals happening which is awesome especially on a budget.
Great selection! There's always employees willing to help if needed and there are good sales as well. One of my go to stores to buy make up and other beauty needs :)
This us my happy place. The staff is always so pleasant and helpful, as well as very knowledgeable. I can find literally everything I need in one trip and one place.
Great shop with great products and customer service for the most part. High end and affordable products and great rewards program that helps you save tons of money!!
Very friendly service! Wish they had the the store a little more organized and more open instead of cramped. Better floor plan for high traffic areas would be great.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos