BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a bit on the expensive side, however I have a credit card there, and I use it regularly. I enjoy going there bc the staff if always super helpful and friendly.
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
Love ulta. Huge variety of beauty products, and it's definitely worth it to sign up for their rewards too, I got a free urban decay eyeshadow on my birthday this year!
Debra G.
Canton, GA
I often use ulta foundation and blush. They have colors that match my skin tones and are consistently available.. not to mention the discount coupons on my phone ap.!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has so many products and prices are very decent with there discount card. I've boughten a couple of stuff like my moisturizer and cologne which i love very much.
Charle S.
ardmore, ok
I love this store! The products are neatly stocked, with a great flow throught the store. They carry everything from budget-friendly brands to the best in the market.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my go to beauty store. They always have everything I'm looking for plus the extra I alwayd buy even if I dont need them. The staff is so friendly and helpful.
Taylor C.
Cary, NC
Ulta always has what I am looking for, and the sales people are generally helpful. The rewards points help save money and there is usually some type of sale going on.
Rona M.
Easy to use website. Many locations. Helpful employees. In store beauty salon. Many different brands that cover all price ranges.
Large selection of perfumes as well!
Noreen J.
Osterville, MA
love love love Ulta! Love that you can get regular drugstore products along with higher end beauty products. They always have a coupon available and have great sales.
Leslie F.
Pharr, TX
This is like sephora except it also carries a variety of low cost makeup! At times it can be better to find the product online because the stores are sometimes messy.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?