BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Samantha S.
Chattanooga, TN
Love love LOVE Ulta. They have everything from high end to drugstore products. Also, there rewards program is the best! You can redeem points for money off anything :)
Tiffany C.
Hartselle, AL
Ilya is the Mega store for beauty products. I love several different brands and I am able to get them all under one roof. I also can try out new products before I buy.
Grace B.
Greenwood, MO
Ulta is very cool to go to find new things. The employees are very helpful and know there facts I recommend going here for anyone on a budget and who's new to make up.
Kelly N.
Olyphant, PA
The staff is very knowledgeable and can help newbies with any questions they have. They have a huge selection of products and usually have coupons for extra good deals
Tony P.
Extensive variety and fair prices. Love the in-store promotions. Store is always neat and organized. The perks when you buy certain promotion merchandise are the best.
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
Love ulta. Huge variety of beauty products, and it's definitely worth it to sign up for their rewards too, I got a free urban decay eyeshadow on my birthday this year!
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
My favorite place to ship for anything beauty ! All employees are so nice and helpful ! I especially love their rewards program and am proud to be a platinum member !!
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
Ulta is a bit on the expensive side, however I have a credit card there, and I use it regularly. I enjoy going there bc the staff if always super helpful and friendly.
Victoria D.
Baytown, TX
Eye shadows are the best they have so many varieties and colors love them not only that some of the prices are reasonable I would recommend shopping there to everyone.
Rosa N.
Merrick, NY
Maybeline lash sensation- is a great product, it goes on smooth and makes your lashes longer and full in seconds. For girls with short lashes this is a great product..
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.