BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Katana S.
Ulta has all the name brand makeup and accessories that you can find. In my opinion they're my second favorite go to store. I love it when they send me coupons by mails
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
As nice as Ulta is, I found myself to be more impressed with Sephora. Ulta does carry a larger variety of products in store but I found the staff to be not so pleasant.
Emilee T.
Summit Argo, IL
Ulta ia an amazing place and the people who work there are so sweet! They always get you what you asked for and then MORE! Their make up is top shelf and inexspensive!
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
Love love love you can buy high end or drugstore brands at Ulta. I enjoy visiting for all makeup needs. I wish it was closer to my house so I could visit all the time.
Another one of my favorite places to buy makeup. I love the layout of ulta and how there is a wide selection of products. I also love that you can test before you buy.
Katelyn R.
I always get service right away and am able to find my products easily. I also love the way the store is laid out and organized. Easy to maneuver and find my products.
Brisa N.
Cicero, IL
The mobile app is very convenient, usually I look first the products and then go to the store with a decision in which to buy. Good makeup, and more locations near me.
Abby A.
Great selection at all of the stores. The workers are helpful and nice! The prices are fair and the products are good! I love shopping at Ulta for all my beauty needs!
Kayla H.
Williamsport, PA
Love going to Ulta, telling the girls what I am looking for! They will test it out on my skin or show me how to use it before I purchase it. Love that about the store!
Alex L.
The Ulta workers are very helpful and professional. They have a large variety of products and services. They likely will have whatever you would need. I go here often.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.