BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Cristal H.
Meriden
Best store for all things beauty by far!ūüôĆūüŹľ Your can't get drugstore and high end and if you need your hair and brows done they can do them for you! Great one stop shop!
Alexus R.
They don't offer as many products as Sephora that I use, but not to say they aren't good. I get a lot of my Benefit Cosmetics from Ulta. Great customer service as well.
maggie o.
Normal, IL
I absolutely love Ulta! they have both drugstore and high end items. They often have amazing sales that you cannot find anywhere else as well as a great rewards system!
Carolina A.
norfolk, va
This is my favorite store to go with my sister for makeup, the ladies are always great help. Prices are always great for us and their promotions and gifts are the best.
Rachel S.
Warren, OH
Ulta has everything you could possibly ever want or need when it comes to beauty. They have prices for everyone. They carry high end cosmetics and more affordable ones.
Chelsea S.
Lumberton, TX
If youre looking for a specific hair care product, Ulta will most likely have it. They have a wide selection of products from hair and makeup to face and skin products.
Dorese L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Ulta. They always have such a variety of products for all skin tones and hair types! The people are helpful and this store always offers the best items with nyx.
Jamie J.
Mahwah, NJ
I buy everything from shampoo, to make up, to perfume, to tools for my hair. I've even gotten a hair cut at the Ulta salon. Very reasonable prices and great atmosphere!
Viviana U.
I like ULTA because it got all the brand's the you can buy and love the reward offers for you can get good products I think is one of the store where people go the most
Amanda T.
Love the too faced mascara better than sex. I have tried a lot of the fiber mascaras without falling in love. After a coworker recommended this mascara, I fell in love!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.