BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ulta
Ulta is my go-to whenever I'm feeling like splurging on myself. From the Ulta beauty brand of makeup to the many other name brands, they always have what I'm looking for.
Melanie  M.
Normal, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shopping at Ulta is a one stop shop. I can get anything from makeup to hair care products. Everything is organized in easy to find sections which makes shopping a breeze.
Lucero V.
Logan, UT
Love this store. It's very close to me so it just keeps me updated with the recent beauty products i should be buying. And not to mention I love the points rewards system
Sarah J.
West Warwick, RI
L'Oréal infallible lip stains are just ok. Kinda drying on the lips for me but beautiful shades. Especially enjoy the nudes in the collection. Very fairly priced as well.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a great store to get the best bang for your buck...and they even have salon services! I just think they are able to give you drug store brand AND high end brands.
Nicki H.
phoenix, AZ
Love this place. Love their rewards program. Love the products they carry. I have yet to have a bad experience and definitely recommend this store to friends and family.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! They have an amazing mix of everything you would need to treat yourself as well as everyday care. I will always return to Ulta and repurchase many products!
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I love ulta yes I go shipping there way to much I think I'm addicted lol I love makeup so what do you know (: but I could just live in that store if I was a billionaire!
Julianna W.
San Lorenzo, CA
I have used Ulta's body soap and i fell in love with it. It makes your skin smell so good, and not to mention it makes my face feel so soft after i take off my make- up.
Jennifer R.
Humble, TX
Wonderful place to go to shop for cosmetics and beauty products. They carry a variety of products and brands. You can always find something within your price range here.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?