BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Shannon H.
Gulfport, MS
Love shopping at Ulta. They carry higher-end products and drugstore products. They also have a wonderful rewards program that is better than Sephora because rewards can be used toward any purchase. Some of the drugstore products can be found cheaper at WalMart, however I buy them at Ulta because of the rewards program. My only complaint is that shipping from Ulta.com takes far too long.
Kearston W.
I love everything about them. They are basically an all in one store. I also love their rewards program. It's free and definitely worth it. I shop here pretty often and the employees are really nice and helpful. They aren't the time to only sell you the most expensive products. They give you pros and cons for the products and recommendations for others. They are just awesome all around.
Sonte R.
One of my favorite items from ultra is the Illuminating powders. I often don't go for powders when I need to be highlighted to the max but honestly the quality of that thing for such an affordable price, and a really good amount of product. It's amazing. I really love this I and I recommend buying it. It's doesn't have a chalky feel to it and it really is a beautiful illuminating powder
Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
I am in LOVE with this store! Its kind of far from where I live but when I get out there I alway have a positive experience! Ive been to the brow bar and love it!! also the workers there are friendly and helpful!! I love how they have the very expensive brands but also the gray drug store brands as well!! it alike it dent matter what you buy because you know it will be a quality item!!
Dawn J.
Twin Falls, ID
I love our new Ulta store! its well lit, employees are helpful, and products are in abundance! love that they offer services for makeup and have an onsite esthetician and hair salon all in house too. Brow bar and plenty of try before you buy and gifts with purchase as well as awesome sales and a rewards program with free birthday gift with no purchase necessary to get it. Great store!
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Ulta takes me back to the beginning of my makeup obsession. I still shop there to this day, mostly for drugstore makeup and false lashes. I love that there are SO many options from things that are affordable and high end all under one roof. Customer service is typically not their best quality, but I don't mind. I like having space when I go there, so I don't really ask for help there.
LaSonnuia S.
Dallas, TX
When you are looking for the best beauty products on the market; a place filled with beautiful perfumed aromas; and a touch of class, then Ulta is your Go To. Schedule a hair appointment, manicure and a facial makeover or shop until your heart is content. If you want to slim down, grow your hair, or draw a luxurious bubble bath then try the products available in Ulta. Earn Points too.
Ashley Alexa W.
Martinez, CA
Such a genius concept for a beauty store. If you need higher end products or good old drugstore favs, they have it all. Compare and contrast both ends of the beauty spectrum. Stores are usually laid out really spacious and bright. The point system here is amazing as well! Always check your points before you pay and always google a coupon! Usually there's one for like $3.50 off of $10!
Holly D.
Jacksonville, FL
Too Faced Better than S@x mascara sounds like a great name to remember but I had no idea just how much there was to this little cute pink tube of org.....asmic eye candy. The brush is well shaped so I don't dot the side of my nose and I still get all of the lashes covered in perfectly thick ebony silk. These eyes are irresistibly elegant..... pleasantly full figured, captivating eyes.
radiate s.
All time favorite beauty store. There is so many options that are affordable all the way up to high end. I love their wide selection of makeup, skincare, hair care and perfume. They even offer salon services!! Absolutely love love love this store. Also they have an amazing rewards program that actually gives you money to spend on future purchases rather than just little samples. LOVE.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.