7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,368 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Wonderful variety of drugstore and higher end hair products , fragrance and makeup. Great reward program where you earn money to apply to purchases. Employees are helpful.
My favorite story for beauty buying. You can find almost anything in there, unless is a specific brand or product. The mix of drugstore and luxury alternatives is awesome!
Ulta is a wonderful store with so many options and always helpful employees. If you need anything from makeup to hair products to fragrances, Ulta will have what you need.
I love the selection and price range available at Ulta. No matter what I'm looking for, I'm sure to find something I can afford. The staff is well trained and helpful too!
Every Ulta I walk into has the best employees! They are very savvy and can recommend anything you ask. They also have a wide variety of choices and everything is in stock.
I love this store. They have every makeup brand I would ever need. The only thing is that they have high prices for any low end brands that you could find in a drug store.
I love how Ulta has a little bit of everything. I can find all I need here, where I would normally have to go to different stores. Employees are friendly and very helpful.
Have just gone once for the first time. Everything was going okay but a costumer made the ending a tad bit uncomfortable. Not the stores fault. Would go again if possible.
I like Ulta. I don't live close to a mall, so mac and sephora are too far for me to drive to. Ulta carries everything I need. And they carry the shampoo my salon sells me.
Ulta is my place to buy all of my beauty products. They also have really good sales, i.e Buy One Get One 50%. I gathered up so many points that I became a Platinum member!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos