BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful variety of drugstore and higher end hair products , fragrance and makeup. Great reward program where you earn money to apply to purchases. Employees are helpful.
Paola P.
Calexico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite story for beauty buying. You can find almost anything in there, unless is a specific brand or product. The mix of drugstore and luxury alternatives is awesome!
lillian m.
Ulta is a wonderful store with so many options and always helpful employees. If you need anything from makeup to hair products to fragrances, Ulta will have what you need.
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
I love the selection and price range available at Ulta. No matter what I'm looking for, I'm sure to find something I can afford. The staff is well trained and helpful too!
Jennifer B.
Mesa, AZ
Every Ulta I walk into has the best employees! They are very savvy and can recommend anything you ask. They also have a wide variety of choices and everything is in stock.
Rachel H.
Auburn
I love this store. They have every makeup brand I would ever need. The only thing is that they have high prices for any low end brands that you could find in a drug store.
Jovanna E.
Dallas, TX
I love how Ulta has a little bit of everything. I can find all I need here, where I would normally have to go to different stores. Employees are friendly and very helpful.
Anna A.
tulare, CA
Have just gone once for the first time. Everything was going okay but a costumer made the ending a tad bit uncomfortable. Not the stores fault. Would go again if possible.
Alex F.
Harrah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Ulta. I don't live close to a mall, so mac and sephora are too far for me to drive to. Ulta carries everything I need. And they carry the shampoo my salon sells me.
Caitlin W.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my place to buy all of my beauty products. They also have really good sales, i.e Buy One Get One 50%. I gathered up so many points that I became a Platinum member!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.