7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I got one of their cream eyeshadows and they are so good. They are supper creamy, variety of colors and very pigmented. You seriously won't regret it and they last FOREVER!
I've use the CERAVE Hydrating Cleanser and it really works very good. After I used it I felt my skin so clean, refreshed, smooth and moisturized. I just loved this product.
My daughter introduced me to this product after I was treated for sun damage. I needed to cover some scars. It was so smooth and applies evenly. Wow! I've been missing out.
ULTA is great! They seem to have more of a selection than sephora but the sephora in my city is realtively small so that could be why. Staff is always friendly and helpful.
I really like Ulta, especially for perfumes, lotions and any hair products. The store is extremely well lit so it's very easy to find good shades of make up
or nail polish.
or nail polish.
I love ulta their stuff is just a little bit cheaper than sephora. Also they have a lot of deals too. And the more you buy, they throw in awesome freebies which is awesome.
love ulta! such a nice layout and it's always quick and easy to find what i'm. looking for! plus a great service bar for getting your hair done! the sugar scrubs are great!
They have my favorite rewards system and they sell both high end and low end brands so you have options when you go in and they also have a salon which is good when in need
Ultra is great. I like the wide range of products at varying price levels. They always have awesome deals and it's always a fun time going into the store to see what's new!
Love that they carry drugstore brands and provide coupons! I always go when they distribute coupons. It's enough to stock up on things or splurge a little on something new.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos