BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Megan E.
Grimes, IA
The customer service has always been great when I go there. If I need help picking a shade or product, the gals always assist. I appreciate they aren't pushy or overbearing.
Kimberley C.
Berwind, WV
The new Too Faced "Better than S** Mascara" is amazing. It makes your lashes feel so soft and it volumes them a lot. I'm so happy I made this purchase. It's worth the money.
Katie H.
Cedar City, UT
Ultra carries such a wide variety of beauty products. It's every girls dream. And the stores are always so clean and neatly organized it's really easy to find what you need.
Casey G.
I love this store! And their makeup brand is amazing! It lasts allday, the prices are reasonable and they have an amazing rewards program both benefits around your birthday!
Samantha R.
Long Beach, CA
I love the return policy here. Sometimes it's hard to find an employee to help me. The people that work in the benefit section are usually super friendly and really helpful!
Heather R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the local girl here in Michigan who works for Ulta! She remembers my name and is just an all around bubbly helpful individual. I enjoy myself every time I go to Ulta!
Maranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I freaking love you Ulta , every check I get I swear I stop by your store near me and buy at least 20 things Everytime it seems like I love everything you sell literally !!
Riki J.
River Forest, IL
Super convenient, I find that this is located in places a lot
If other make up stores aren't. They have all the pricy make up down to the drug store stuff which is awesome.
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA
The first time I bought Nyx lip colors were for my daughter and I. We loved the matte lip colors so much, we ended up going back and buying 5 more for each of us. Love ULTA
Asma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! It is a great compromise between Harmon and Sephora. You get your affordable and luxury products at one place. Their floor plan and displays are great as well.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?