BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Cynthia H.
Ulta is seriously one of the best stores to go to if your looking for good drug store products or even some high end as well it's all around a great store! Highly recommend!
Haley M.
Florence, MS
I LOVE ulta and all of their amazing sales. I just scored some brushes on Black Friday for $10!
I also love how friendly all of their staff is, never had a bad time in ulta.
Darla B.
Ulta is my go-to beauty store. I have purchased everything from straightners to makeup here! I always encounter helpful sales associates and always find the products I need!
A K.
Always buy my Ulta brand wet/dry powder foundation from here. I won't use anything else. Also, i buy my NYX products from here as well. AND they always have fantastic sales.
Andrea S.
They have a large variety of brands and products. At times it is difficult for me to find an employee who is accessible in helping me figure out what product is best for me.
Mary P.
Crown Point, IN
Love it, great coupons, and all your beauty needs in one place. I love there online shopping as well. Not a fan of their salon. Overpriced and didn't care for their stylists
Kayla F.
Ultra make up has been very kind to my skin. With sensitive skin, the face make up prevents allergic reactions while covering pimples well. Very affordable, and easy to use.
Tanya L.
Bridgeview, IL
My al time favorite store! I love the points system. It's the best that I've seen in a store. I love the coupons and love that they have both affordable and high end makeup!
Kimberley C.
Berwind, WV
The new Too Faced "Better than S** Mascara" is amazing. It makes your lashes feel so soft and it volumes them a lot. I'm so happy I made this purchase. It's worth the money.
Megan E.
Waukee, IA
The customer service has always been great when I go there. If I need help picking a shade or product, the gals always assist. I appreciate they aren't pushy or overbearing.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.