7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a great replacement if you so not have a Sephora. It is more affordable. They do not give samples. The environment is not always as friendly and welcoming as Sephora.
I bought a rimmel lip liner in the color cappuccino and it is a staple in my makeup bag it goes with many of the lipsticks i like to use and it helps my lipstick last longer.
LOVE this store! They carry most drugstore and major brands. AMAZING deals and coupons. LOVE the freebies you can qualify for with points as well. Ulta keeps me looking good!
The lip Balm there really soothes my lips. Making my lips feel so soft. I love it! I would appreciate if I got some in the mail. Looking forward to buy other things from ulta
i bought all of my prom make up at ulta. it is a great store and are always having sales and coupons. ultra make up is very affordable and the store is always clean and neat.
ULTA!!! My go to beauty store! Products I am looking for are always in stock! The workers are so helpful and friendly! Every product I get there is good. I love this store!!!
Ive ever had a bad experience at ulta. Everyone is always so friendly and helpful. I used to know nothing about makeup and they were sweet and showed me exact,y what I wanted
Very comparable to Sephora. One stop shop to purchase all beauty needs including a beauty shop area. Individual reps in name brand departments helps with purchase decisions.
Love this store for hard to find products and for the variety of brands and products they offer. Sometimes this store can be a little pricey, but always a fun place to shop.
It cosmetics bb cream is so amazing I love it i have dry skin mostly around my t zone and it does miracles I put it before my foundation and it blend so well with it love it
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos