BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ulta
I recently bought the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette from Ulta. The colors are perfect for every day and go great with everything I wear. The pigment is rich and stays on all day.
Niki G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I absolutely love Ulta! They have a wide variety of makeup products to choose from, and their rewards program is amazing! I constantly get emails with great coupons and deals.
Azelia T.
Amarillo, TX
I love finding products you cant find at your local stores ! I love that they have not only beauty products but they have hair products as well i highly reccomend going there!
Holly A.
Spring, TX
Great store. Staff is nice and not too pushy. It is a huge store with everything beauty from drug store to high end. Great variety. I also like the coupons that are given out.
Joanna L.
San Juan, TX
I love ulta! I usually go there alot! The last rhing i purchased was the pore professional from benefit & it is amazing! The people who work there are very friendly & helpful!
Angelique B.
Urbana, OH
Love Love Love this store! I could spend my paycheck here! They have everything from drugstore makeup to highend make up. They have their own line as well which I really like.
Yolanda T.
Ulta is an amazing beauty store they have everything from makeup to skin care and hair products !!! It's an amazing store with amazing sales and deals all throughout the year!
Cassandra K.
Paintsville, Ky
Ulta is a great store and they have great products and really helpful sales associates. I like that they usually have the best prices on all of my favorite name brand products
Jessica L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ultra is a great store. It has just about everything beauty wether it is body hair or makeup. Hey have both high end and drug store makeup which is great for a wide selection.
Betty K.
Three Rivers, MI
I love to shop at Ulta Beauty for a lot of my beauty needs. I always get a great deal and friendly service. They are always sending great coupons for my favorite products too!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?