BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jennifer D.
Bellingham, MA
The selection at Ulta is amazing. Everything is available. the staff is patient and very knowlegdable. i like trying makeup before purchasing it so a quick demo is appreciated.
Margarita G.
I love ULTA I could shop here every day if I could afford it. I'm obsessed with every product here I love the rewards program and I'm very blessed to have the ULTA credit card.
Ella R.
I. Absolutely love the store. It is so awesome first time I went. I thought it was going to die of the best effort worlds you have high-end and drugstore products it is amazing
Natalee J.
Stockton, CA
Ulta is a nice store with all my favorite name bfand products but their is little to no price tags you have to ask the price and then the people follow you around like a theif.
Desirae P.
Prestonsburg, KY
Amazing place to go! They have a very wide variety of about anything you are looking for from makeup, hair, to perfume! The customer service in Pikeville, KY is always spot on!
Jennylynne D.
Delmont , PA
Love the diversity of Ulta and Joe there is one close to my house. I've gotten my hair cut there before and have had great experiences. Prices are great and so are the coupons.
Cheryl S.
Jackson, KY
Ulta carried different brands of cosmetics. They also give out awesome samples. You just have to ask for them. The convenience of going to one store that carry multiple brands.
Brittanie I.
Ebensburg, PA
Ulta is one of my go to places for beauty products. My favorite thing about Ulta, is that it includes high end and drugstore products. They carry everything you will ever need!
Sophs B.
I love this store because it has everything! If you want something more affordable just walk to the drugstore side of things if you are looking to splurge it's a one stop shop!
I recently bought the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette from Ulta. The colors are perfect for every day and go great with everything I wear. The pigment is rich and stays on all day.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.