7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,372 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta has everything you need, it's like Sally's and Sephora combined, a product I love there is their hot tools curling irons and flat irons, they last long and are very durable
Love Ulta! Can't beat the selection. They carry high end and drugstore brands. Love the benefit brow bar too. This is a must go to! They have been stepping their game up lately.
I love ulta! I recently purchased bath and body products from there and the prices were on point! Amazing and relaxing shopping experience and free products with some purchases!
This is by far my favorite store! They have EVERYTHING! I've gotten makeup, eyelashes, face masks, you name it! And they're decently priced! Also, they are always having deals!!
I have always loved ULTA, and a new store just came to Morgantown! They're price points are a little high in the drugstore area. All the workers are friendly, and very helpful.
Ulta is amazing. Their bare minerals products are always affordable and in stock! I did get upset whenever they stopped carrying my UD eye shadow pallet but everything changes!
Literally my favorite store. So much variety from cheaper products all the way to high end. I can always find what I'm looking for. Love the point system and using my ulta card
I recently got the Maybelline fit me foundation, it is amazing. I also got a rewards card along with my purchase. The foundation works great with my skin and lasts a long time.
The selection at Ulta is amazing. Everything is available. the staff is patient and very knowlegdable. i like trying makeup before purchasing it so a quick demo is appreciated.
My favorite product purchased from this store is my naked basic pallet. I stopped in one day to purchase shampoo and walked out with the most incredible matte eye shadow pallet
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos