BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
QUIANA R.
North Las Vegas, NV
Ulta has a bunch of employees but only half of them actually help you. They do not cater to ethnic women and their lines take forever. Not pleased with the whole ulta experience.
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
I like Ulta. It's very fun to go there and they sell a great selection of both high end and drugstore products. Small complaint but I wish they had makeup remover at their store.
Mia G.
I lovvvvvveeee ulta. The thing I love most is that they have both high end brands and drugstore brands, so I get the best of both worlds. Their brow services are amazing too :)))
Genie C.
Eagle Mountain, UT
I've used a few different tart products that I've bought from ulta and I love them. Great quality I love that there's one so close to my house. Easy to find what I'm looking for.
Adalis T.
Ulta has so many beauty products. From makeup, hair, skin, eyes that you can ever want. In addition they have the best coupons and best prices, so good for holiday gifts as well.
Emerald R.
Bronx, NY
LOVE Ulta! They have a little bit of everything and always has an awesome sale. They also always send coupons and have a wonderful selection of their own brand. Highly recommend!
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
Ulta is great. You have to become a member of their rewards program. Because they will send you so many emails for special offers and free items!! Plus money off your purchases!!
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I love all to the store they always have to go to drugstore and name brand makeup but also I like their bread and all the things we have to offer in their stores and then service
Mary H.
Kingstree, SC
Ultra not only carries ultra products but a vast supply of other name brands, this is a awesome way to shop by having so many name brand products to just from!! Thank you Ultra!
Alexia G.
Liberal, KS
Ulta is one of my go to places to get skin care, body care, and beauty products. It has such a wide variety and many brands to choose from and try out. I never leave disappoint.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.