7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,448 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I am I love with this store! Their price range is fantastic for every shopper and they offer products that you can't find in regular drug stores! It's the adult woman's toys r us!
i love Ulta, they have such a large variety of beauty products and brands so i always find what i want and the workers are always so kind and helpful. Always an amazing time their
Love coming here and getting what I need . Only sometimes some makeup products are almost always out of stock but still a great place to come and shop for makeup and awesome deals
I absolutely enjoy going to ulta beauty. They always have everything that you could possibly want, but they are a tad bit pricey. But overall I would recommend ladies to go there!
my FAVE place to go for any makeup, beauty, hair, nail products. Everyone there is so helpful and knowledgeable. I also love that they have a salon and always have great deals!!!!
Ulta' products are about average for the cost, i.e. You get what you pay for but I had a really hard time understanding some of their in-store signage during their last few sales.
Over all good store sells many brands in one location which is good, prices and decent and they have many sales. This is my favorite store for purchasing beauty and body products.
I just recently bought a matte lipstick from Ulta. It's gorgeous! Ulta always seems to be having some kind of sale going on and presents lots of great gift ideas for the holidays.
Ulta has a bunch of employees but only half of them actually help you. They do not cater to ethnic women and their lines take forever. Not pleased with the whole ulta experience.
Ulta is great. You have to become a member of their rewards program. Because they will send you so many emails for special offers and free items!! Plus money off your purchases!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos