BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
tracy w.
nancy, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ultra is the best of both worlds, luxury brands and store brands all in one. I love looking at both high end and drug store to see what's new and what u want to try next all in one
Alysha M.
Hinesville, GA
Ulta is a great place to shop, easy to find what you're looking for, cheap prices and very friendly staff. Couldn't ask for a better place to find every make up thing you may need.
I love Ulta, I go here more than i go to Sephora. Ulta not only has makeup but other accessories like hair &skin products. Ulta really cares about their customers &gives discounts.
RACHEL R.
Ilya is a one stop shop for all your beauty necessaries! This store is great for customers who want to get their favorite beauty products or go out on a limb and try something new.
m r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i enjoy ulta a lot because they have frequent deals on beauty products.i especially like that they have both drugstore and high end brands with bath stuff as well- not just makeup.
Noel C.
gainesville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super friendly staff that are beyond willing to help you find whatever product you may need or want. I love that they carry Urban Decay. Awesome rewards program with great coupons!
Jacquelyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to beauty supply store. They always have a coupon and typically have bogo 50% off of drug store brands, so it's a no-brainer for me to get all of my makeup from here!
Lucia B.
Granger, WA
I love that I can find any of the drugstore items here and they are always stocked but I'm not happy with the fact that they don't give samples. I would shop here more if they did.
Jessica M.
Starkville, MS
I love the coupon availability and customer service at Ulta! The only thing that I dislike is that, even though there are rewards points and programs, they are not very well known.
Kalli R.
Omaha, NE
Love, love, love ulta! So many products and I love that there is drugstore and high end! I wish they had more high end but still love the store! Also have big hair section as well!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?