7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,330 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ultra is the best of both worlds, luxury brands and store brands all in one. I love looking at both high end and drug store to see what's new and what u want to try next all in one
Ulta is a great place to shop, easy to find what you're looking for, cheap prices and very friendly staff. Couldn't ask for a better place to find every make up thing you may need.
I love Ulta, I go here more than i go to Sephora. Ulta not only has makeup but other accessories like hair &skin products. Ulta really cares about their customers &gives discounts.
Ilya is a one stop shop for all your beauty necessaries! This store is great for customers who want to get their favorite beauty products or go out on a limb and try something new.
i enjoy ulta a lot because they have frequent deals on beauty products.i especially like that they have both drugstore and high end brands with bath stuff as well- not just makeup.
Super friendly staff that are beyond willing to help you find whatever product you may need or want. I love that they carry Urban Decay. Awesome rewards program with great coupons!
This is my go-to beauty supply store. They always have a coupon and typically have bogo 50% off of drug store brands, so it's a no-brainer for me to get all of my makeup from here!
I love that I can find any of the drugstore items here and they are always stocked but I'm not happy with the fact that they don't give samples. I would shop here more if they did.
I love the coupon availability and customer service at Ulta! The only thing that I dislike is that, even though there are rewards points and programs, they are not very well known.
Love, love, love ulta! So many products and I love that there is drugstore and high end! I wish they had more high end but still love the store! Also have big hair section as well!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos