BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Priscilla C.
Liberal, KS
Everything I go in a ulta store I get help immediately and I feel soooo welcomed. I go in and the employees help me find just what I need and if not the show me the next best thing.
Becca C.
I might as well just get my paycheck deposited right into the bank account of the Ulta CEO at this point. The store near me always looks very clean and the employees are so helpful.
Sofia G.
Danville, AR
I have used the NYX matte cream lip gloss and love it! easy to apply and dries into matte super quick. love the smell also! cant beat something this affordable and that works great!
Mikayla P.
Fort Dodge, IA
The only down side to Ulta is that there's not one near me. Ordering online is great. The service and shipping time is nice and my products are always in tact. Ulta has great deals.
Emily C.
I like that Ulta has a large selection of hair care products. I also like that Ulta has drugstore makeup products. I do not like Ulta's asthetics because it looks somewhat outdated.
Darcy G.
My all time favorite store. I can get lost in this store. There are always employees willing to help.and answer all the questions I may have. Also.love the rewards that you can get.
Ashley D.
Baltimore, MD
I bought the it cosmetics eye brow powder pencil. I previously have bought this before I'm a travel size which is really convent to keep in my purse butwas told they didn't have it.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
I love that ulta carries the It Cosmetics brand. It's a must have brand in my collection and their celebration powder foundation is the only powder foundation that works on my skin.
Kara L.
Union Beach, NJ
Ulta is a great place to find high end and bargain cosmetics brands in one place. I also enjoy being able to collect points and get something I've had my eye on for a reduced price!
sam t.
Clarksville, TN
This is my go to store. I live that they have a brand name side and a drug store side. The prices are a little high on some products. The staff is always friendly and ready to help.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.