7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,443 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I recently signed up online & purchased a few item!! They have a lot of selections like hair products, makeup, and skincare. Just wish they had more brands for example Mac Cosmetics.
Everything in this store maybe jaja I love this store everything they have is always grate wish I can try all of it I love makeup I live for it by day and always will it's my passion
I'm able to find everything I am looking for here including my mascara that I'm obsessed with. They have literally everything so I make the trip. Plus they have coupons all the time.
I love ulta! Very welcoming atmosphere & the employees are super nice. I like how they have a selection of drug store products & high end products. It attracts all types of clientele
Easily laid out store, clearly marked by departments. Staff are well versed in the products offered and where to find them. Sometimes it's difficult to find a staff member to assist.
Ulta has many different makeup brands. The prices range from cheap to expensive. I always shop here and will continue too. The people working here know all about the makeup products.
I bought the it cosmetics eye brow powder pencil. I previously have bought this before I'm a travel size which is really convent to keep in my purse butwas told they didn't have it.
I love this store so much. I love that it has a mix of drug store brands and high end brands and there point policy is so easy to understand so this store always gets a 10 out of 10
I like their products I really don't spend too much on them just one or two per months, I know friends who the brand really works and is good for me is okay a good brand good prices
I like going to Ultra when I go to the nearest city because not only do they sell high end makeup but, they have lots for drug store makeup to choose from than any store in my area.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos