BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Cheyenne O.
Saint Louis, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store is great from the app to in store or even online you can find everything from drugstore to high end and they are always having sales ! Which who doesn't love a good sale?!
Andreyah W.
Hollywood, FL
I went to Ulta for the first time during the holidays one year and they had amazing deals!!! I was able to save $60 off of my order! The workers were also very helpful and attentive!
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The ladies at the Ulta near me are not the friendliest so I avoid going there as often as I would like and purchase online more often. I love the selection they offer and the prices!
Natalie K.
Canton, MI
I love how cheap ulta is. It's my go too place to get make up. My favorite thing is the maybaline mascara. Always goes on so smooth and looks amazing. It gives my lashes extra volume
Ashley S.
I am absolutely addicted to Ulta! I love that you can literally buy all you beauty and personal care needs here and that there is a variety of high end, luxury and drug store brands!
Chelsea P.
Bay, AR
Ulta is the best beauty store they have everything I need! I could shop for days in this store I recently
Bought the urban decay smokey pallet there and I LOVE IT! Best purchase ever
Alantra E.
Bowie, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I didn't understand the hype about Ulta. Now they get at least $150 monthly from me. I only buy online because I hate going into any store. But they always great promotions.
Rachel E.
Altoona, PA
I LOVE how ulta has a drug store side and a high end side! It's a one stop shop! I'm so excited they're carrying Nars now! If only they would add KVD and Natasha Denona I would FLIP!
Haley W.
Milledgeville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that Ulta offers both high end and drugstore. I feel like it gives the opportunity to compare more brands and price points. Overall, I have never had a bad experience in Ulta.
Mariel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to ulta! They have a wide range of high end as well as drugstore products! Though I wish they had more high end choices. But other than that I still love shopping there.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?