BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jane M.
West Liberty, KY
I love Ulta. I feel like the selection of makeup is wonderful and prices are affordable. I feel like the staff is knowledgeable and helpful although not pushy. I enjoy Ulta very much.
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
I love Ulta. Their employees could use some better training/manners, but I don't go for them anyways. The stores are always nice. Wish they sold more brands that Sephora sells though.
Irene C.
Great affordable makeup! Love how theres a pharmacy style makeup spot right below for all those little pick me ups you dont want to break the bank for! Great fragrance options as well
Stephanie V.
MIAMI, FL
When I don't want to drive all the way to Sephora, Ulta is definitely my 2nd favorite store. It basically has the same stock as Sephora, and sometimes the prices seem a little better.
Bridget B.
Minneapolis, MN
I went to Ulta recently to grab a set of fake lashes for a wedding. They had a great selection and helpful staff who were able to help me choose the correct set and application tools.
Stephanie L.
Effort, PA
The first product I have ever bought from ulta was a too faced chocolate bar palette . I feel inlove with ulta and now my fiancé can't stand the store because I literally live there .
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
Ulta is an amazing store. I love going there, they have everything from drugstore to high end make up. The salon is very convient too! They also have good deals and coupons sometimes!
Cheyenne O.
Saint Louis, MI
This store is great from the app to in store or even online you can find everything from drugstore to high end and they are always having sales ! Which who doesn't love a good sale?!
Carolina P.
I love to go to Ulta. It has everything that I need. The best thing of all is that I can use coupons for some brands that I use. I highly recommend Ulta to everyone who loves makeup.
I picked up some hair extensions and they were beautiful, were multifaceted in color and matched my hair perfectly. I marked them down 1 star because they only had a small selection.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.