BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love Ulta. I'm a member of the rewards program, you get a free gift with sign up. I got a Murad cleanser! FULL SIZE. They're so helpful here. I can always find what I need and more.
Autamn N.
Love ulta! Great variety of brands and products. Always find what I'm looking for, and even some things I didn't plan on purchasing, but fell in love with anyways. Great service, also
Kaitlin L.
Wallkill, NY
Mineral eye shadows are beautiful, nice pigment and colors with easy application . Would definitely buy these shadows again . Currently have several of the colors in this collection .
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
Ulta has any beauty product you could possibly want. They have everyday brands as well as the luxury cosmetic brands. Their store brand cosmetics are good quality and very affordable.
Kimberly W.
Fairport, NY
Love love love ulta! Their staff is so knowledgeable and friendly always willing to help when needed! Plus they have any beauty product you could think of! Obsessed with this place!!$
Taylor G.
Novato, CA
ULTA always has exactly what I need. I've moved recently and had to change my regular store but I already feel welcome at the newer (to me) location. I LOVE their sales and the Salon.
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
Ulta is an amazing store. I love going there, they have everything from drugstore to high end make up. The salon is very convient too! They also have good deals and coupons sometimes!
Sara H.
Going to Ulta is always my favorite part of my day. They have everything beauty I could need and at a competitive price point. Staff is always polite and helpful as soon as I walk in.
Maren O.
Yelm, WA
I love this Sephora brand lip gloss in Perfect Nude. The color is gorgeous and I love the feel on my lips, not sticky at all. This product smells amazing and the container is so cute.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
My all time favorite store for beauty products , i love the one in my area . Everyone there is always so nice and helpful . And they also have a great selection of products in stock .
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.