7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,519 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great store where the employees are knowledgeable but they all seem so snotty and rude once you get their attention. The products themselves are top quality and a little high in price.
i do love ulta but... sephora is a little bit better. when ever i look for a makeup product i go to ulta because i live right next to one. somehow they never have what i'm looking for.
beautiful store! I love how they also carry drug store brands as well as higher end products. Overall, the selection is massive! Not only this, the staff are very friendly and helpful.
Love love love ulta! I order from the ulta app at least once a week. They always have great deals and I can easily find the products I'm looking for. Customer service is excellent too.
I love that Ulta has drugstore items and highend makeup. I love going in the store and looking at the many new items that constantly come out. I also order online many times from them.
Ulta has an awesome rewards program and offers both drugstore and name brand makeup. There are dupes available right there in store and there's something for everyone and every budget.
Great points. Cash discounts. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Ulta beats Sephora by a looooong run. The people are so helpful and its worth paying a few extra dollars for the drug store brands
I usually buy my hair products and some makeup from here. You get quality products and you get really good deals. I wish you could get so much off if you spend a certain amount though.
I like Ulta, it isn't my favorite beauty store but they often offer great deals or extra gifts with purchase which I am a total sucker for. They also have pretty good customer service.
ulta is my favorite place to shop! i love being able to get all my high end and drug store items in one place. everyone is always so nice and helpful. and the point system is awesome!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos