7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,293 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta. Great prices, great options, such helpful and knowledgeable people in the store. I love that I can use coupons there too. My go-to store for face, hair, and beauty products.
So convenient and quick when you need to grab essentials and go. Ulta offers a wide variety of products to ponder when you have time to browse. The staff is usually friendly and helpful.
I bought the tarte shape tape concealer from ulta and used my points so I got a discount on it. It is my favorite of all time and I loved that I was able to use my rewards points on it.
Ulta is a nice store. Love the gwp options you have. I find their online site to be more of hassle than sephora and the store is always chaotic and seems unorganized and tight on space.
I enjoy shopping at Ulta! It has all of my favorite brands and is right in my favorite mall. The sales associates are always helpful and do a great job of explaining the products to me.
What more could we ask for a drugstore and high end makeup store in one. Saves a trip of going to ether one. But I will say the salon part of Ulta by the greatest and way to overpriced.
I recently bought new brushes from the It brush line and really like the foundation brush. I use it for applying liquid foundation and it gives me an airbrushed look that lasts all day.
I love being able to pick up my Tarte make up and my Maybelline 24 hour stay lipstick in the same place. And I love being able to save my points to get discounts and free products too!!
I love love love Ulta. I really like that they not only have high end makeup, they also carry drug store makeup. Their sales and clearance selection are usually filled with great finds.
One of my favorite Ulta products is their bb cream. I love how easily it smooths out my complexion. It also contains spf which makes it great in the summer for when I'm outside so much!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos