BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jennifer R.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. Great prices, great options, such helpful and knowledgeable people in the store. I love that I can use coupons there too. My go-to store for face, hair, and beauty products.
Shari C.
So convenient and quick when you need to grab essentials and go. Ulta offers a wide variety of products to ponder when you have time to browse. The staff is usually friendly and helpful.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the tarte shape tape concealer from ulta and used my points so I got a discount on it. It is my favorite of all time and I loved that I was able to use my rewards points on it.
heather c.
Ulta is a nice store. Love the gwp options you have. I find their online site to be more of hassle than sephora and the store is always chaotic and seems unorganized and tight on space.
Amy R.
Parsons, KS
I enjoy shopping at Ulta! It has all of my favorite brands and is right in my favorite mall. The sales associates are always helpful and do a great job of explaining the products to me.
Darian E.
Worthington , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What more could we ask for a drugstore and high end makeup store in one. Saves a trip of going to ether one. But I will say the salon part of Ulta by the greatest and way to overpriced.
Arielle B.
Glassboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought new brushes from the It brush line and really like the foundation brush. I use it for applying liquid foundation and it gives me an airbrushed look that lasts all day.
Alaena C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love being able to pick up my Tarte make up and my Maybelline 24 hour stay lipstick in the same place. And I love being able to save my points to get discounts and free products too!!
Kortney G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love love love Ulta. I really like that they not only have high end makeup, they also carry drug store makeup. Their sales and clearance selection are usually filled with great finds.
Kaylabeth M.
Noblesville, Indiana
One of my favorite Ulta products is their bb cream. I love how easily it smooths out my complexion. It also contains spf which makes it great in the summer for when I'm outside so much!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?