7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,513 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have been purchasing my cosmetics at Ultra for as long as I remember! Great store with a huge inventory and wonderful helpful sales people. Love all the variety in their product lines.
I love Ulta what can I say. They have the best reward system. I stop at least once a week. The have great deals. I stop there and make sure they have a great deal before I got elsewhere.
I love shopping at Ulta. I always find great deals or use a coupon in their local ad. They have a wide range of beauty products from makeup to hair products and even have a salon inside.
I like Ulta because it is a world of it's own when it comes to make up and brands. Most definitely for women of all ages. Lots of unique colors and ideas, you can't find in other stores.
I got a $100 gift card here for Christmas & I was sad because it wasn't Sephora. Ulta carries more general drugstore brands than it does luxury. The best brand there is probably Benefit.
I love Ulta for multiple reasons! But especially because of their rewards program! It is so easy to earn and use points, and once you're a platinum member it is really easy to stay one!!
Ulta carries many good brands when it comes to makeup selection. I love that Ulta, much like other beauty stores, has makeup samples out to see what they look like on your skin in person
I prefer this over Sephora mainly because they have this at my main mall. It's pretty comparable to it too so I don't feel like I'm downgrading. Quality is great as well. Friendly staff.
It's a great place to find anything you need. Fantastic selection, good prices, good sales, and up to date trends. I like the points program and being able to also shop online if I want.
So convenient and quick when you need to grab essentials and go. Ulta offers a wide variety of products to ponder when you have time to browse. The staff is usually friendly and helpful.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos