BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have been purchasing my cosmetics at Ultra for as long as I remember! Great store with a huge inventory and wonderful helpful sales people. Love all the variety in their product lines.
Johanna V.
I love Ulta what can I say. They have the best reward system. I stop at least once a week. The have great deals. I stop there and make sure they have a great deal before I got elsewhere.
Amber S.
Sacramento, CA
I love shopping at Ulta. I always find great deals or use a coupon in their local ad. They have a wide range of beauty products from makeup to hair products and even have a salon inside.
melissa m.
Ocala, FL
I like Ulta because it is a world of it's own when it comes to make up and brands. Most definitely for women of all ages. Lots of unique colors and ideas, you can't find in other stores.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
I got a $100 gift card here for Christmas & I was sad because it wasn't Sephora. Ulta carries more general drugstore brands than it does luxury. The best brand there is probably Benefit.
Natalie O.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love Ulta for multiple reasons! But especially because of their rewards program! It is so easy to earn and use points, and once you're a platinum member it is really easy to stay one!!
Emily E.
Ulta carries many good brands when it comes to makeup selection. I love that Ulta, much like other beauty stores, has makeup samples out to see what they look like on your skin in person
Fallyn T.
I prefer this over Sephora mainly because they have this at my main mall. It's pretty comparable to it too so I don't feel like I'm downgrading. Quality is great as well. Friendly staff.
Amy T.
Wilton
It's a great place to find anything you need. Fantastic selection, good prices, good sales, and up to date trends. I like the points program and being able to also shop online if I want.
Shari C.
So convenient and quick when you need to grab essentials and go. Ulta offers a wide variety of products to ponder when you have time to browse. The staff is usually friendly and helpful.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.