BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Dary A.
I love their products are usually by Nyx from this make up store. I love how organized and neat their stores are. I usually have my orders shipped to my house if I'm not able to go to the store personally. There's always great things there specially with her no brow bar. I would recommend for everyone to go at least once you will immediately fall in love with something if your make up lover like me. ūüíĄ
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta! The workers are nice and very helpful if you need any assistance! When I go, I can spend hours in there just looking at all the products and services that they offer. Make sure you have plenty of time in you hands because it's hard to get in and out of there quickly. I normally go in or for one or two items and come out with more than what I went in for because they such awesome stuff!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have enjoyed shopping at Ulta. I appreciate how they not only have the high end products, but also drug store products as well. Everything I've ever bought from them has been great quality. The store in my area has great customer service, and they make it a very easy shopping experience every single time. I have and will continue to recommend others to shop here, especially if you're on a budget!
Brittany M.
Bangor
Huge selection of NYX Products, Wish they carried E.l.f, but Ulta brand is just as good but a little more expensive but worth it. Tons of skin care and body care along with the popular high end brands like tarte, benefit, UD, and so on! There rewards program is great and my favorite thing is that they have REDKEN products and no where else does!!!!! It's my go-to for online and in store purchases.
Anastasia H.
I love Ulta. The store setup makes it really easy to find what you are looking for. By having one side drugstore and the other highend I didn't have to search for what I was looking for for hours. I went in the other day for foundation but wasn't sure about my shade, the workers were very helpful but it took a while. Some Ultas also have a history of rude staff but I havnt really had that problem.
Laura M.
Seaside, CA
When I needed to get specialty makeup for a wedding, I chose Ulta to find a nice foundation and lip color. Employees were easy to find and more than helpful. An associate determined my price range and what qualities I preferred in my makeup then expertly matched my skin tone. I was also helped to find the exact shade of lipstick I needed. Checkout was quick and I was very happy with my experience.
Molly Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that Ulta has everything you could ever need, from high end products, to drugstore, from skin care, to hair care. It's very convenient to go there for a one-stop trip and get everything you need. My only downfall with Ulta is that I rarely get greeted by employees and I feel that they are less knowledgeable about the products. That could also just be based on the few stores I have visited.
Stephanie M.
Ulta is a one stop beauty destination. If you gotta have cosmetics and fragrance, it's there. What about hair care? It's own salon, for your convenience. What can be better than a customer reward program that doesn't require spending 4 figures to reach the top tier. Major launches galore and always a coupon or sale on treats to make things more beautiful. Accessible beauty is what Ulta is about.
Kayla P.
Huntsville, AL
Every Ulta brand product I have tried so far has been amazing. The eye shadows and eyeshadow palettes I have used have all been very pigmented. Their lip colors are great too! Excellent quality makeup for a great price, if you can't exactly afford the higher end brands in their store. You can catch BOGO sales on their items sometimes, which makes it an even easier decision to choose their brand!
Jonna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the variety and mix of lower-end brands with high end and luxury products. I could spend a full day in Ultra BUT they are always out of many items that I go specifically to purchase and the sales staff are more interested in discussing their personal lives than helping the customer. I don't appreciate feeling like a bother so if I have questions about products, I typically go to Sephora.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?