BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Roseann J.
Staten Island, NY
Too faced Sweet peach lip gloss in papa don't peach! Just received it in the mail and I'm loving the color and the formula is awesome. Doesn't dry out my lips, not sticky, smells amazing!
Gerrica P.
spring hill, FL
I love ulta I have a store 5 mins from my house and I just love going in and checking out all of the products! I love that they have testers in store and I can try it out before I buy it!
Ciara G.
Long Beach, CA
I love ultra so much, I find myself going there almost weekly. I am always greeted with nice smile. There is a very welcoming vibe. I love the stock here. There is a good range of prices.
Viviana C.
I love ulta so many specials online and in store. I shop there frequently also they have bonus points every purchase those qualified you for discounts and everyone is so helpful and nice.
Mendy A.
Huntington, WV
Ulta is my favorite place in the whole wide world. You can find every beauty supply that you would possibly need. Plus, once you start shopping there, they send you discounts and coupons.
Alexandra B.
Central City, KY
I love ulta! It is my go to store for all things beauty. I love to get my eyebrows done at the benefit brow bar in ulta. I also love that I can always find something that I'm looking for.
Cc C.
Tulare, CA
They have such amazing products. I am in love with everything literally!! I am never disappointed with any of my purchases from here. Would highly recommend this to every person out there
Veronica K.
Detroit, MI
I love ULTA! They have everything you want to find from Carol Daughter to Body Shop Body buttet which I love. From head to toe Ulta is the place for the girly girl and some men stuff too!
Shelby W.
I love ulta!!! My birthday was a week ago, and I got the "midnight cowboy" eyeshadow from urban decay, completely free and I'm ecstatic about it! I also enjoy the ulta brand lip glosses.
Samantha G.
Hillsboro, OR
I just did a massive Ulta haul. I ended up buying half the Mario Badescu products. I am in love with the Glycolic toner. It is potent, yet gentle. It is a perfect base for my AHA lotion.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.