7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,348 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I LOVE Ulta. They always have the best beauty products and great deals! They also have a wonderful exchange policy if you makeup just doesn't work for you or maybe you got the wrong color.
This place has every beauty product ever. Loads of perfumes and brands to try. The Bossier City location doesn't have a very helpful staff, but we'44 had pleasant experiences all the same.
Ulta is a great place to find almost everything you could ever want that's a beauty product. they carry all different price ranges so you will be able to find something that fits you best.
Normally come here if I need any high end makeup but Ulta doesn't have brands like Chanel. I usually get Urban Decay, Too Faced and Benefit from Ulta but it's a great store and convenient
Ulta has a great selection of items for purchase, their staff is always helpful and available to offer tips. You can find anything you need, whether its a gift for yourself or a loved one
Love the rewards program they have love that they have high end as well as drugstore makeup all under on roof makeup artist will take the time to answer questions definitely a go to place
I tried the facials. Ireally enjoy to use the face mud masks. I also like the mascara and lip products that they carry. I have also purchased a straightening iron also that works fabulous
I get almost all my makeup here I recently got stilla long wear lipsticks & im in love with the formula it's the best one I've tried it really last long it was just what I was looking for
I absolutely love love love ulta! I can only make one trip a month because I absolutely will spend way too much money in ulta! All of the products, name brand or ulta itself, are amazing!
Mario Badescu's Drying lotion is the best product when needing a fast solution to a breakout. It only dries the area where applied and literally the next day the pimple goes down in size.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos